It consists of four parts: water pump, submersible motor (including cable), water pipe and control switch. The submersible pump is a single-suction multi-stage vertical centrifugal pump; the submersible motor is a closed water-filled wet and vertical three-phase squirrel cage asynchronous motor, and the motor and water pump are directly connected by a claw or single-key cylinder coupling; the motor material is made of high quality DR470. Cold-rolled steel sheet, increasing the number of turns of the motor winding and the wire diameter of the submersible line. The cable uses a three-phase four-core JHS-type fountain special cable. The impeller has an anti-loose device. The inner cavity of the motor is made of imported anti-rust enamel. The above structural improvement makes the submersible pump have a small inertia, and the response speed is fast. The bearing adopts a high-performance dedicated shaft to improve the insulation level, thereby meeting the needs of frequent starting of the musical special fountain.
When the electric pump is not used for a long time, the water in the motor should be released in time, the surface should be wiped clean, and the anti-rust oil should be applied to the place where it is relatively clean, dry and free from chemical corrosion. After the inner cavity of the motor is filled with clean water, it is strictly forbidden to put it under the environment of temperature 0 °C and below. Otherwise, the water in the cavity must be cleaned to prevent the cracking of the motor.
1. The electric pump should be completely immersed in water, and the diving depth should be no less than 0.5 meters and no more than 5 meters.
2. The ambient water temperature should not be higher than 40 °C.
3. The working medium is non-corrosive clean water, the sediment content is not more than 0.1%, and the PH value is 6.5~8.5.
4. The power supply should be three-phase 50 Hz, the rated voltage is 380 volts, and the power supply voltage must be within the range of 342~420 volts.
5. The electric pump should be used within the applicable range near the rated head.
6. The electric pump should be equipped with a corresponding start protector and reliably grounded.